Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rebel Music

I am a terrible rebel. have alwwys been. i rebel against power...i rebel against authority...n tend to treat humility n obedience as biggest fraud n bullshit on earth. Its creation of lowest intelect n regressive culture...n i discard the notion at the mention of these words. I LOVE American women for sheer power n bold confidence. They are not soft gender....they are bootylicious...but express equality n command through their music n work. They express pain n hurt in a bold way...without making it into a lifestyle or ego issue. They have total freedom of expression...n its accepted globally. My favorite rebel songs are as follows....
1. Beautiful Liar...Beyonce & Shakira
2. She Wolf.... Shakira
3. Where have you been...Rihanna
4. Sal El Sol..... Shakira
5. Brand New me..... Alicia Keys
6. Come & Get It......Selena Gomez
7. Green Light..... Beyonce Knowles
8. I'm a Good girl....Christina Aguilerra
9. Rabiosa.... Shakira
10. Last of me..... Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment