Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, February 20, 2015

Power Songs

American music is powerful divine music. it heals the soul....it brings emotions back to surface.It brings back LOVE. I live for music.I thrive on music.My soul moves to music n love for an eternal luvah.I move to high paced rhythm, energy, powerful lyrics.I am esp crazy about Hard Rock music like Limp Bizkit....it never fails to energize me in an instant n bring my confidence back. its a morale booster. My favorite powerful songs are as follows.
1. Top of the world... Imagine Dragons
2. Run the World.... Beyonce
3. Fireball..... Pitbull
4. I Dare You.... Shakira
5. Get a Life... Limp Bizkit
6. Empire..... Shakira
7. Bailando.... Enrique Iglesias & Sean Paul
8. Tough Lover..... Christina Agulilera
9. Invisible..... U2
10. Autotunage...... Limp Bizkit

No comments:

Post a Comment