Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Classic Movies

Movies are my passion...since childhood. All that I have done in my life is watch movies.Nothing else really.I have been crazy fan of idols like Tom Cruise n Mel Gibson since childhood. I have always loved 'Take my breath away' from Top Gun. I have watched ALL their movies. I am also a huge fan of Steve Martin. He is the best comedian in my book.I am esp fond of romantic comedies...but whatever Tom Cruise does is always watchable...n loved. Mark Darcy from 'Bridget Jones Diary' is my most favorite Romantic hero. My favorite classics are as follows
1. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
2. Top Gun
3. What Women Want
4. Cleopatra
5. Bridget Jones Diary
6. Romancing the Stone
7. Cocktail
8. The Bodyguard
9. Bird on a Wire
10. Jerry Maguire

No comments:

Post a Comment