Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Music of Love

American music is divine music. Its music of love & beauty. When ever I hear a song it stirrs a strong emotion in me...whether tears or a smile...or even laughter.A love song reminds me of my most loved ones.It is rhythm...its dance...its music that touches the soul.I have been crazy about pop music since childhood. I love pop, R&B, soul, jazz,hip hop,rock. Jon Bon Jovi has been favorite rock star since early years.In latest times I have loved Sean Paul & Limp Bizkit. Shakira is my fave girl Singer. Her music is powerful. It has immense healing power. My favorite rock songs are as follows.
1. Got to Luv ya...Sean Paul
2. Drunk in Love.... Beyonce & Jay Z
3. Rain over me.... Pitbull & Marc Anthony
4. Gold Cobra....Limp Bizkit
5. Touch the sky...... Sean Paul
6. Rabiosa..... Shakira
7. Addicted to you..... Shakira
8. I like it..... Enrique Iglesias
9. Can't remember to forget you... Shakira
10. Dirty Dancer.... Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment