Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Monday, February 23, 2015

Dance Party

Music is the way to heal soul. To feel life & love. To energize. Rhythm is the ONLY way to feel happiness. To bring life back into soul.I survive on music.Its my ONLY way of expression...I have no other way. Music is expression of love, passion, hurt,pain, anger....its the only way I know.You need higher soul to understand language n power of music. I love fast paced party music...esp Hard rock, hip hop,pop,R&B, jazz. My favorite party songs are....
1. Timber.... Kesha & Pitbull
2. Live it Up....JLo & Pitbull
3. Wild Ones.... Florida & Sia
4. Did it again.... Shakira
5. I'm into you.....JLo
6. Dirty Dancer..... Enrique Iglesias
7. Rain over me.... Pitbull & Marc Anthony
8. I'm a Freak.... Enrique Iglesias
9. First Love.... JLo
10. Don't stop the party..... Pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment