Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Classic Music

Music makes us happy. I have often gone to rock shows in my city. I remember best Rock show as Bruce Springsteen show in my childhood days.I loved it as it was Born in the USA theme show. I have always tried to keep up with shows. I have often visited Hard Rock cafe where many music shows happen & they play awesome music too. My favorite classic songs are as follows.
1. Bruce Springsteen....Dancing the the dark
2. Marilyn Monroe.... I wanna be Loved by you
3. Marilyn Monroe...Diamonds
4. Elvis Prestley....Can't help falling in Love
5. Whitney Houston....I have nothing
8. Tina Turner.... What's Love got to do
9. Michael Jackson....Into the closet
10. Michael Jackson..... Liberian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment