Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, December 4, 2015

Dr Himanshu Jha

"I am a Luvah, Not a fighter" my fave proverb...Belongs to Dr Himanshu Jha. My favorite Boyfriend ever....Best friend, Philosopher & guide has been always Himanshu . With him I was on Top of the world...Life was full of fun, merriment, Happiness & fulfillment. He is a brilliant Intelect. He is working as a professor with a foreign university. His life is full of achievements. He has traveled all over the world..on work & vacation. He has superb taste & is kinda snob. I like this about him. I often enjoyed following activities when he was here. We share our likes.He had apowerful impact on me & My life. I always depend on him to set things right when it all goes terribly wrong
1. Gym Workouts
2. Books
3. FTv
4. Cocktails
5. Corporate career
6. Travel
7. Vogue Magazine
8. Shorts as Personal style
9. Pop Music
10. Intercontinental Cuisines

No comments:

Post a Comment