Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Best Memories

Memories of my life are the most precious feelings I have. I have visited many places with my friends. The best memories are my memories with Himanshu, My best Boyfriend ever. I can proudly say, My best Valentines day has been with him. If I am Like Cindrella today, he is my Prince Charming. I often think about those times, How I was on top of the world at those times.I miss the best times I had & crave for reliving those memorable moments. Friends do make your life Happy & its'the ultimate truth. My most memorable moments have been at....
1. The Veda Lounge & Bar
2. F Bar & Club
3. The Terraces, Kanatal
4. Hard Rock Cafe
4. The Hilton Garden Inn
5. JNU Campus
6. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
7. The Great Kabab factory, Park Plaza
8. Tabularasa Club
9. Asian Roots Spa
10. Shopping at Malls

No comments:

Post a Comment