Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, December 11, 2015

Fave TV Shows

Since childhood I have been a keen fan of many Tv shows. I watched all reruns as many times as they were repeated. I love the Beautiful people, action, comedy, romance in these shows. Comedy has been my special favorite.I have watched all shows....but am going to name only few as my favorites.The Tv actors have to same hard work as Hollywood actors & sometimes get paid as much as them. But still not able to maintain same lifestyle as hollywood biggies. Lately for last 3-4 years I have been a an avid fan of FTv & VH1.
1. Fashion Tv
2. Friends
3. The Tonight show with Jay Leno
4. Conan
5. Xena, The Warrior Princess
6. Star Trek
7. M.A.S.H.
8. Remington Steele
9. The Fall Guy
10. Baywatch

No comments:

Post a Comment