Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Prism Effect

Colors of Rainbow.....Statement of Life....A Girl's Vision.I have always Loved Myriad Colors. Mostly Cheerful, Bold n Bright.I Adore High Fashion in VIBRANT Shades n Hues. More Colorful it is....More attractive it is to ME. I somehow have NEVER worn complete Black or White. Not MY Tints. Though I LOVE Donatella Versace's VERSUS SS 2014 collection in Very Sexy, Very Chic All black with Super chic Cuts n Silhouettes. Lot of skin show & Glamor. A Power statement for Girls....I somehow always pick up bright colors. Deep, Rich, Uber Bold. MY COLOR: RED....Very Much. Since Childhood. My first pick is ALWAYS Red. Always had been...always will be.Most of My stuff, even smallest of things are RED. It's the LIVELIEST shade. The Color of Passion, Arrogance, Power, Energy, Boldness. It's not meant for Mild hearted people or people with subdues Tempers.I LOVE IT My Favorite Rainbow Colors are.....
1. Red
2. Navy Blue
3. Purple
4. Yellow
5. Pink
6. Maroon
7. Olive Green
8. Orange
9. Black
10. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment