Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, April 10, 2015

Power Books

I love literature...mostly Light n Fun Reading. I love different Books... now, mostly Biographies of Rich & Famous Glamorous women.I have been reading books since i was 5yrs old..One can say...I am a Bookworm. Give me a good Book n I am lost. Its my relaxation n fulfillment. I started with Tintin, Archies & Richie Rich comics...then proceeded on to Sydney Sheldon & Paulo Coelho...For last 10 yrs its been like, Awesome Biograhies of some Very Beautiful Women... My favorite must read Books of All times are as follows.
1. A Royal Duty....Paul Burell
2. A Princess Remembers....Maharani Gayatri Devi
3. The Legend & The Life: Coco Chanel......Justine Picardice
4. The Blond Ambition: Madonna..... Derek Easlea & Eddi Fiegel
5. Send Yourself Roses, Biography: Kathleen Turner
6.The Bridget Jones Diary.....Helen Fielding
7. Da Vinci Code.... Dan Brown
8. A Life in her Own Words...George Barris
9. 31 Most Inspiring women Who Changed the world.....Emlii
10. The Spy.... Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment