Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Top Animation Movies

I LOVE Animated Fun...wether TV series or Movies.It COOL, Simple, Entertainment...Relaxing n Uncomplicated. Need NO Higher Thinking to watch simple Fun Movies.Since, childhood I have been fond of Animations. till Today.I have watched all Movies with Cartoon characters.. I can spend hours n hours watching Cartoons Movies.I love Talking Animals, Cutely dressed Characters, Fun Humor n Crazy Situations. They chase each other n crack Cute Jokes.n I simply ENJOY their mindless Antics.The more Wild they are...more Laughter n Fun My Favorite Animated Movies are.....
1. Madagascar
2. Tangled
3. The Lion King
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Aladdin (Hollywood)
6. Rio
7. The Smurfs
8. Smurfs 2
9. The Croods
10. Kung Fu Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment