Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Classic Love Songs

The fact is I love music. I love to sing & vibe with American Music. The songs are very soulful & vibrant. They touch the strings of my heart.It's my personal opinion though I am sure everyone feels the same. The music is very powerful & famous. It makes my mood happy. Love songs soothe mys heart. Few of my classic love songs are as following.
1. Rain over Me....Pitbull ft Marc Anthony
2. You're not alone...Michael Jackson
3. She's like a Star....Taio Cruz
4. Truly, Madly, Deeply.....Savage Garden
5. Shine on.....RIO
6. Whenever, Where ever......Shakira
7. Hello.....Lionel Richie
8. Everything I Do.....Brian Adams
9. Show me the meaning......Backstreet Boys
10. Mysterious Girl......Peter Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment