Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Inspirational Music

American music is an inspiration itself. Listening to wild beats & cool lyrics lifts up the spirits immensely. Rhythm is a dancer. My souls dances to all kinds of music. Yet, some songs touch the soul in an inspirational way. The lyrics & beats are meant to bring mood up to happy level. Infact, it brings hope & reassurance. Some of my favorite inspirational songs are as follows.
1. Run the World (Girls).... Beyonce
2. Boom Boom Pow.... The black eyed peas
3. Get a life.... Limp Bizkit
4. Goin in..... JLo ft Flo Rida
5. It's my life....Jon Bon Jovi
6. Firework.... Katy Perry
7. Good Life.... Kanye West ft TPain
8. It's My Life.... Dr Alban
9. Happy.... Pharell Williams
10. I can't stop the feeling..... Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment