Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Monday, April 18, 2016

World of Flowers

I am a girl to the core. I LOVE flowers too much. Of all types. The sweet aroma fills my senses with aromatic smells. Every girl loves flowers. No Valentines or B'day is complete without flowers. Love is flowers...feelings are best expressed with flowers. Different countries have various kindsa flowers. I adore different types of flowers. All exotic flowers are enchanting to me. Red, pink, yellow, purple...you name it...I love it...with goody smells. Many flowers' essence is used in different perfumes...& various organic colors are derived from flowers. Many organic, aromatic cosmetics are made from flowers. They are good for the skin. Flowers are used for head gear, for decorations. Here I mention few flowers that are my favorite.
1. Peony
2. Golden Wattle
3. Rose
4. Maple Leaf
5. Iris
6. Lion's Paw
7. Lily
8. Red Carnation
9. Tudor Rose
10. Thistle

No comments:

Post a Comment