Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Animals of the world

I love wildlife. Its my longtime dream to go on a wild safari in Africa or Amazon jungles. I so want to enjoy the natural habitats of many wild animals. I also would love to have a look at natural wilderness. I have been to many zoo's since childhood. Would love to visit some more. In areas nearby I want to visit Ranthambore wild resorts. Tigers, Lions, elephants, jaguars are a joy to watch with their prides & groups. Animals help maintain the balance of nature on earth. Its the food chain they help keep in check, though I do not wish to be devoured by a lion or jaguar. Many animals are my favorite but best few are mentioned below.
1. Giant Panda
2. Red Crowned Crane
3. Lion
4. Shark
5. Bald eagle
6. Dolphins
7. Amazon Parakeet
8. Jaguar
9. Killer Whale
10. Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment