Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, March 4, 2016

Spice Heaven

I am a foodie. I love to binge, enjoy snacks & all kinds of cuisines. I love to eat between meals & sometimes in place of meals variety of snacks. I love all kindsa of snacks. From local to all around the globe, which is available. I love spicy food, which is light & fun to eat. My friends have often told me, I eat too much. so have my parents told me many times.I usually say life is all about experiments, taste & style. What's the fun if you dont experiment with snacks, with different spices. My most personally favorite snacks are as all mentioned below.
1. Pizza
2. Veg Burger
3. Veg Dimsums
4. Spring Rolls
5. Fajitas
6. Nachos
7. French Fries
8. Golgappas
9. Samosas
10. Veg Cutlets

No comments:

Post a Comment