Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Cabaret Dance

I love Cabaret music of bollywood movies of yore. I even love some of Marylin Monroe dances. She was a beautiful singer & dancer. She sang with a husky, breathless voice & danced with sexy grace. Even bollywood dancer Helen had exquisite grace in her dances. Her dances have been replicated by very few actresses. I love many Cabaret songs but I showcase few below.
1. Diamonds are a girl's best friend
2. Two Little girls from Little rock
3. My name is Suzy (An evening in Paris)
4. Aap jaisa koi (Qurbani)
5. Dunia Mein (Apna desh)
6. Main Lovely ho gayi yaar (Happy new year)
7. I Just Wanna be Kissed by You
8. O haseena Zulfon wali (Teesri Manzil)
9. Yeh mera dil (Don)
10. Piya tu aab to aaja (Caravan)

No comments:

Post a Comment