Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pierce Brosnan

Pierce Brosnan...The easy swag...the charming personality, Irish humor...He has always attracted my attention. He is one of the most good looking actor of all times. I dont remember any movie of his I dint like. He has been the super Casanove of all times on screen with a golden heart.I watched him first on Remington steele TV series, I watched every episode daily. Also he made Bond so irish with his charming manner. My favorite films of Pierce Brosnan are many but here I chose ten for effect.
1. Remington Steele
2. The Thomas Crown Affair
3. Golden eye
4. Die Another Day
5. Tomorrow Never Dies'
6. World is Not Enough
7. After The Sunset
8. Mamma Mia
9. Mrs Doubtfire
10. Around The World in 80 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment