Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Friday, February 5, 2016

Classic Music

I was to the music born. I grew up listening to all kindsa music at home.My most profound memories are about Paul Anka, BoneyM, ABBA, Elvis Prestley etc. I have adeep passion for music of all kinds. I enjoy Love Ballads, Rock, Pop, jingles, Raggae, Hip Hop & Rap music. My fave artises are many from olden times likes Maddona, Tina Turner, Carpenters, ABBA, Bee Gees etc. I feel nostalgic when I hear old songs. Its like memories of my happy childhood are refreshed. Music is soul of life I believe & its has been proven true at least for me. My favorite songs & groups over the golden era are as follows.
1. Material Girl (Madonna)
2. Never gonna give you up (Rick Astley)
3. What's Love got to do with it (Tina Turner)
4. I can't help falling in Love (Elvis Presley)
5. Voulez Vous (ABBA)
6. Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns n Roses)
7. Love Bites (Def Leppard)
8. Girls just wanna have fun (Cyndi Lauper)
9. Touch Me (Samantha Fox)
10. Nothing's gonna change (Glenn Medeiros)

No comments:

Post a Comment