Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Travels Memoirs

My parents have always been very fond of travelling. Even before my birth they used to travel a lot. Right from childhood our family has travelled extensively, mostly all over India. I have been to many picturesque places. Even on my own I have inherited my family knack for travelling. I love to visit new places & explore new horizons. I also take lots of pictures. That's another passion of mine...Photography.I want to visit Singapore, Phuket & Bali next. Mumbai is a fun place thanks to its beaches & hotels. Since my childhood I have best memories about....
1. Kanatal, Himalayas.
2. Goa
3. Ooty
4. Mysore
5. Dalhousie
6. Kashmir
7. Panchgani, Pune
8. Mumbai Beaches
9. Bangalore
10. Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment