Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hot Cafes

I love breezing through Cafes in the city. Its the best way to chill with friends. I have been to many many different Cafes. Mostly we are the first ones to hit new places.Its perfect for blending with friends. Cappuccino is my fave poison. I always order it or chilled cold coffee in many flavors. Mostly depends on seasons. Its a cool way to go on a date...sets the mood for more fun.The sweet aroma of coffee beans fills the air & dishes are mostly light & sumptuous. My favorite cafes in the city are mentioned below
1. Cha bar, Oxford Bookstore
2. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Saket
3. Latitude 28, Good Earth
4. Cafe Cavalli, DLF Emporio
5. Starbucks, Saket
6. Angels in My Kitchen, Defence Colony
7. QBA, Connaught Place
8. West View Cafe, Maurya
9. Cafe Coffee Day, Priya Complex
10. Costa Cafe, Green Park

No comments:

Post a Comment