Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Personal Fancy Look

Like Cyndi Lauper sang..."Girls just wanna have fun"...I wanna be the one to walk in the sun. I love playing with my looks & often visit high street showrooms to check out new details & style.My personal style is a bit funky mixed with Boho.I combine my looks. White with a print...Lots of Red & pink...Also Purple. Lots of print...mostly Floral....or Black with a lots of prints in sharp colors.I esp love the style of Supermodels in casual wear.
1. Vivienne Tam Laptop
2. Zara Distressed jeans
3. Apple Iphone 6S
4. Summer Sky Cutoff Shorts
5. Apple Macbook Air 13"
6. Levi's Tulip Dress
7. Versace High Boots
8. Cavalli Weekend Freedom Bag (Informal)
9. Apple Ipad 10. Cavalli Diva Bag (Formal)

No comments:

Post a Comment