Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Luscious Cocktails

I am totally an occasional drinks enthusiast.I don't have a habit of getting drunk. Not on a casual or usual basis. I drink only when out for a formal dinner or club or a party. I never ever drink more than one glass. I have never had nor would ever have hard drinks like Rum,whiskey, Scotch or even harsh beer. I prefer softer, milder & feminine cocktails or sweet red wine. I love to share my drinks with friends. It goes very well with snacks like Nachos, spring rolls & strawberries. I prefer not to drink on empty stomach. Eating a light snack, adds to the flavor adding more fun. My favorite Cocktails or softer drinks are as follows
1. Champagne
2. California Merlot (Red Wine)
3. Mint Mojito
4. Rose Wine
5. Appletini
6. Foster's Beer
7. Pomegranate Martini
8. Baileys Irish Cream
9. Baileys Irish Coffee
10. Red Wine Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment