Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Favorite Animals

Since childhood I have been crazy about wildlife. As a child I visited many wildlife places.I have watched all shows on Animal Planet & National Geographic many times. I esp love predator shows. They are adrenalizing. I feel a thrill when I watch them. It's exciting to watch how the predators plan their attack, catch their prey & life afterwards. I love Lion shows the most. King of the jungle is my favorite animal of all. I also like watching tigers, jaguars, leopards, puma, white whales, sharks, bald eagle etc. I wish to go for an animal safari in Africa. Few of my favorite animals are as below.
1. Lion
2. White Tiger
3. Tiger
4. Leopard
5. Puma
6. Amazon Parakeets
7. Shark
8. Bald Eagle
9. Dolphin
10. White Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment