Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Holiday Shots

World is my oyster. I love so many places in the world that I want to to visit on a holiday. Infact most of them are places I would love to stay. They are all very famous for beauty & entertainment....along with good future prospects. Places for rich, famous & beautiful people.I want to fly high in the sky & venture out. Here I mention few of my favorite places I want to travel to & settle down in asap. These countries are gorgeous, picturesque with good culture & economy. It's my dream to travel the world. If my Dad was here, all my dreams would come true. Life is all about dreams & progress.
1. Hawaii, USA
2. Shanghai, China
3. Frankfurt, Germany
4. Paris, France
5. London, England
6. Holland
7. Zurich, Switzerland
8. Venice, Italy
9. New Zealand
10. Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment