Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Saturday, July 22, 2017

God

God is the ultimate Power on Earth or in the Universe. He is the celestial entity who makes the world go around. No one is more powerful than God. The entire Universe hangs in balance thanks to him. Basically being a scientific person & a Nasa believer, I believe in God as a force. I believe especially in Jesus Christ & magic of Santa Clause. I love to celebrate Xmas. It's my favorite festival. I love the pomp & fare it is celebrated with everywhere. Shopping, gifts, wonder, travel mark Xmas. The last week of December is the Xmas time. Parties, drinks, dinners etc mark Xmas. I love to love God who spreads so much happiness around.
1. Merry Christmas
2. Easter
3. Easter Eggs
4. Thanksgiving


5. The Lord's Supper
6. Jesus Christ


7. Holy Bible


8. The Holy Cross
9. Holy Spirit


10. The Sistine Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment