Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Action Movies

I love All movies. Though my favorites are Romantic Comedies & light Comedies...I often watch action movies for thrills & special effects. The best is the Good Guys always win at the end. Its very Adrenalin rush up to watch good action movies.It has thrills which is very exciting to watch. I have watched many, many action movies.My favorite action star is Tom Cruise. Nothing beats him. He has a huge fan following all over the world. Along with good looks he is also a Muscle man to the core. Amazing, how he balances both the Charming Looks & action thriller part with elan.Also, one of my personal favorites is The fast & The furious movies. Amazing thrills. My favorite action movies till date are...
1. The Avengers
2. Knight & Day
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. Superman Returns
5. Parker
6. Star Trek
7. Mission Impossible
8. Oceans Twelve
9. Fast Five
10. Charlies Angels: Full Throttle

No comments:

Post a Comment