Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Anthony Vaccarello

Anthony Vaccarello, is an Italian, Belgian fashion designer & currently creative director at YSL.I find he has a penchant for solid Colors. I have never seen him use prints in any of his collections so far. I have often watched his Fashion Shows...& have seen his style is High Fashion Glamor oozing uber Sexiness & Seduction. Super Models like Anja Rubik have endorsed his too Bold, too Sexy creations on red carpet. It takes a Woman of Substance, Super Confidence n Ultra Glamor to wear his Creations.I love how his Colors melt with the body...making the look Fluid, Charming & Easy...yet super Glamorous.He is one of my Hot favorite Designers. I follow his creations with keen Interest & Passion. My favorite Looks of Anthony Vaccarello SS 2015 are..... 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment