Luminous Chic Style

Luminous Chic Style

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Art is Life

Art is expression of soul. It is reflection of elegance, beauty & timeless character. For always many renowned artists have dedicated their lifetime to passion of painting.They reflect modern changes, contemporary trends & their temperament through their artwork.I have always been fond of sketching. Colors fascinate me. I remember, when I was a kid, my dad used to collect my paintings. My Dad often took us to art exhibitions. I admire splashes of colors & fine artwork across the canvass. I dream of being a famous art collector. My favorite classic artists are....






1. Pablo Picasso

2. Vincent Van Gogh

3. Edgar Degas

4. Claude Monet

5. Edouard Manet

6. Salvador Dali

7. Leonardo Da Vinci                                                



8. Michael Angelo

9. Rembrandt Van Rijn

10. M. F. Hussein

No comments:

Post a Comment